Our high-potency formula contains 30 targeted strains and 30 billion CFU- twice the amount per capsule as other leading probiotics on the market. Additionally, our WiseBiotics technology makes Naturewise Daily Care Probiotics comparable to a 450 billion CFU product! How is that possible? Some 96% of standard capsule probiotics are destroyed by stomach acids before they ever reach your intestines. That means that 432 billion out of 450 billion cultures die off, leaving only 4%, or 18 billion, to ever reach their targeted destination. What a waste. . NatureWise Daily Care Probiotics has the capability to deliver at least 60% of probiotics to your intestines. That's 18 billion CFU-the same as a 450 billion CFU product. What's more, those 18 billion live cultures will be continuously distributed throughout your entire small and large intestines over a period of 8-10 hours through our unique time-release technology, a benefit no other standard probiotic can match. . Read more below about what makes NatureWise Probiotics superior to other brands. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Category: health & personal care > vitamins & dietary supplements > weight loss
| Brand: NatureWise
| Merchant: Walmart US